☀ Announcements ☀
Hello Pioneer community, please see the information below for our latest Pioneer Athletics updates. Also, please check the Athletics Calendar for further information and schedules.
Pioneer Athletics is in full swing this school year! More information will be provided through this webpage, our weekly bulletin, and our school calendar moving forward, so please check frequently for dates, times, etc. For any questions, please contact Mr. Harper with the information below!
Winter Sports ⚽🏀
🚨 Weekly Details - Week of 12/4-12/8 🚨
⚽ Boys Soccer:
- Monday - SAL League Playoffs Round 1 @ Riverdale MS. Game start time- 3:45pm.
- Tuesday - End of Season
- Wednesday - End of Season
- Thursday - End of Season
- Friday - End of Season
⚽ Girls Soccer:
- Monday - SAL League Playoffs Round 1 @ Riverdale MS. Game start time- 2:30pm.
- Tuesday - Practice - 3:30pm-5pm
- Wednesday - OFF
- Thursday - SAL League Playoff Round 2 @ Home vs Liberty. Game start time- 2:30pm. (Time Change)
- Friday - TBD
🏀 Girls Basketball:
- Monday - OFF
- Tuesday - OFF
- Wednesday - Practice - 2:30pm-4:30pm (Soccer Players Tryout Day #2)
- Thursday - Practice - 3:30pm-5pm
- Friday - No Practice
Below are the final rosters (excluding soccer players trying out) with student ID numbers for the JV and Varsity Girl's basketball teams. Soccer players will be given an additional tryout day once their season has concluded or if a practice day fits into the schedule. Congratulations to all those who made the teams and thank you to all those who came to tryouts!
Varsity Roster (by student ID #s)
JV Roster (by student ID #s)
🏀 Boys Basketball:
- Monday - Practice - 3:30pm-5pm (Varsity ONLY, No JV practice)
- Tuesday - Practice - 3:30pm-5pm (Soccer Players Tryout Day #1)
- Wednesday - Practice - 3:30pm-4:30pm (Soccer Players Tryout Day #2) (Time Change)
- Thursday - OFF
- Friday - OFF
**Parents/guardians of the athletes are permitted to sign out their child and transport them home in their personal vehicles after an away game. Please see the coach after the game to sign the document. If you would like to allow your athlete to ride home with another parent, you must complete the form "Athletics Transportation Release Waiver" (can be picked up in the front office) and submit it to the front office before the event.
Coaching Vacancies for 23/24 School Year:
**If you are interested in coaching at Pioneer MS, the coaching vacancies are listed below. You are required to complete a volunteer packet which includes a LiveScan through Kings County Office of Education. Please contact Mr. Harper for more details. Thank you.
If you have any questions regarding anything athletics please contact Mr. Harper by email. email@example.com
** Please check MS Athletics Calendar regularly for scheduling updates and changes.